Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas from Mazatlan!

I know Christmas was a couple of days ago, but I just wanted to say that I hope all of our friends and family had a very Merry Christmas!  We have been still just hanging around Mazatlan, not really doing any boat maintenance due to the holidays.  We had a great time with SV Akupara for Christmas Eve, we walked up to a Chinese food restaurant to get take out to bring back to SOMF for some fun holiday cheer. 

Christmas day Jerry and I watched "Christmas Story", my all time Christmas movie, opened a few gifts that were sent down from my parents for us and the boys, and I made green bean casserole for the cruisers potluck.  The potluck was a blast, it was up at marina Mazatlan, so Jerry and I had to take the 45 minute bus, but my food was still warm when we got there.  There was about 50 people, so much smaller than the Thanksgiving Day one in La Paz, but we had a great time.  They had Christmas trivia that we all played, participated in the 12 days of Christmas song, that was of coarse sailing themed, and had a gift exchange. 


When we got back to the old harbor we noticed another boat in the anchorage!!  By far the biggest one in here! 

No comments: