Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sorry for so long

Sorry I haven't been posting to the blog at all! I swear I am going to start posting pics and updates on what is going on down here. For instance, my sister, brother inlaw, and friends Dar & Mike where down for 9 days a week ago. We had a great time, took the boat to Los Cochinas (the Kitchens) for a few days, and did a lot of snorkeling. They had a great time and realized all the news about dangerous Mexico is just hype, atleast in Sonora Mexico where San Carlos is. I'll try to post a few pics this afternoon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry, had to laugh at this, Los Cochinas is "the dirties" like dirty girls and boys hehe. I think you meant Las Cocinas :-) Really miss you alot. Glad to hear that all is well, delta's not the same without you. We had some great memories!!
Love, Raquel