Friday, July 16, 2010

Here Fishy Fishy

Thursday July 8th, Jerry and I went out with Bryan on “Margarita 4” for a day of fishing. The weather was a little rough, but worth it we had a blast. We saw 4 or 5 marlin, my first one I have ever seen except in pictures, and a couple of sailfish, which is really need to see live. Unfortunately we did not catch any, we did have one hookup, but never caught. But thanks to Bryan we had so much fun, he is truly an awesome fisherman. If anyone who is reading this blog and has a chance to come down to San Carlos for some fishing, I definitely recommend Margarita Charters, you will definitely get your moneys worth, he is a young determine man.
On another note, it was my 9th day of my master cleanses detox, and after4 hours of fishing, and watching the boys eat and drinking some beers, I gave in. I was a little disappointed that I did not make it all 10 days, but nine is a great achievement. Needless to say it was a great day, I love being out on the water, even if I never catch a fish, it is always a great day if you are out!

No comments: