Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Party Time!

Last Wednesday we put on a birthday party for Randy upon Mystic on our boat.  Earlier that day Jerry and I along with 4 other cruisers had a practice cribbage session at Club de Capitanes for the tournament on Thursday.  After a couple of rounds trying to learn cribbage Jenny and I went back to SOMF to get ready for people to come over.  Right after that everyone started to show up, I was not quite prepared since the aft cabin was a total mess from Jerry and I trying to get the boat ready to head south in a couple of weeks, but I picked up and did a quick cleans as best as I could on short notice.  Jerry offered to buy a couple of pizzas and sodas from Jacks Snacks for the party, John upon Magus bought some beers, Kate upon Akupara made a cabbage slaw and Jenny made an apple crisp for the birthday boys dessert.  We had 16 cruisers on the boat, I think everyone had a great time, it was a perfect evening for a party on the aft deck of SOMF. 
Jenny serving her apple crisp

birthday boy Randy


No comments: